Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh, About That...




When I was in college, I worked for a local pet store. While employed there, I wore many different hats (stocker, book keeper, pet department, cashier, etc.). On several occassions I ran into a tiny problem working as a cashier...

My cash drawer was off.

Somehow, over the course of the day, the money in my register and the computerized sales receipt didn't match up.

Usually it was only a couple of bucks and could be easily fixed by throwing in a few extra coupons, but the mistake was still there. Repeat it enough and I could get fired. If I had a huge difference between the drawer and the receipt, the local law enforcement could have been brought in.

Which brings me to my point, is anyone going to fire the Obama Administration or bring in local law enforcement?

His cash drawer is off by a few trillion.

Extra coupons anyone?

Next week, the White House will "change" its projected ten-year deficit from 7.18 trillion dollars to a little over 9 trillion dollars. A difference of a mere 2 trillion dollars. This directly aligns with what the Congressional Budget Office projected months ago.
Silly Democrats, math is for kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"If an American is to amount to anything he must rely upon himself, and not upon the State; he must take pride in his own work, instead of sitting idle to envy the luck of others. He must face life with resolute courage, win victory if he can, and accept defeat if he must, without seeking to place on his fellow man a responsibility which is not theirs." - Theodore Roosevelt